At PIASCIK, our growing international tax accounting practice has earned us a global reputation. Just take a look at our client list: it now spans over 49 countries on 6 continents. This level of expansion is possible because of the breadth of expertise our associates gained while working for the international divisions of Fortune 500 companies.
Our core competencies in the international arena include accounting and tax planning, assisting companies with maximizing tax benefits related to export transactions, designing global tax structures to minimize U.S. and foreign taxes and developing repatriation strategies centered on the use of foreign tax credits.
Our International Tax services include:
- Corporate Organization and Restructuring for U.S. Operation
- Transfer Pricing Studies
- Advanced Pricing Agreements
- International Tax Compliance
- International Tax Treaty Analysis and Filing Requirements
- International Tax Withholding Analysis and Filing Requirements
- Federal, State and Local Incentive and Credit Maximization
- Value-Added Tax (VAT) Planning and Compliance
- International Customs and Duties Planning and Compliance
- Foreign Earnings & Profits (E&P) Analysis
- 861 Allocation and Apportionment (A&A) Analysis
- Extraterritorial Income (ETI) Exclusion Analysis
- Direct and Indirect Foreign Tax Credit (FTC) Analysis
- Domestic International Sales Corporation (DISC) Analysis
- Foreign Holding Company Strategies
Also, when we say we speak the language of international taxes, we truly mean it. Our firm has personnel fluent in a wide range of foreign languages including German, Russian, Spanish and Japanese. That advantage can mean a world of difference for your company.